Based InNew Zealand
Areas CoveredNew Zealand South Island, mainly the ports of Port Chalmers (Otago), Bluff (Southland) and Lyttelton (Canterbury). Queenstown (Otago).
- Cargo surveys general, damage assessment, pre-shipment
- Arrival surveys, container inspections, heavy cargo i.e. wind towers, household goods.
- Bulk cargo, logs, alumina, fertiliser, sugar, cement shipment
- Draught surveys
- Environmental, Insurance claims and stevedore claims
- Inspections, Dry and Refrigerated containers, packing shipments and claims
- Batchelor of Science – University of Otago
- Elected Member of the Nautical Institute, London
- Elected Member of The Institute of New Zealand Nautical Surveyors
- Obtained Certificate of Master Foreign-Going Steamship
- Batchelor of Sciences Degree – University of Otago
- Cargo Surveys