Based InValencia, Spain
Languages English, Spanish, Italian and French
- Ship Condition Surveys
- On/Off Hire Surveys,
- Bunker Surveys.
- Yacht and Megayacht Condition Survey and Valuations.
- Damage surveys for cargo and ships.
- Maritime Expert Witness appointed by Courts.
- Cargo surveys, bulk, container, project cargo, laching certificates, etc.
- Traffic, fleet and operations management (Container Ships and Ro-Ro Ships)
- Monitoring of cargo operations, routes design, fleet schedules, and costs of calls
- On board container vessels
- modifying, repairing, following up and controlling different drydoking works
- In charge of loading and discharging operations
- Degree General tank preparation procedures for product changes on board LPG ships
- Degree Navigation and Maritime Transport
- Post Graduate degree: Maritime, aerial and land transport
- Post Graduate degree: Logistics and Operations
- Master Marine Certificate
- Bulk Chartering Course
- Course of ISM Implementation in Owners Companies
- ISM Lead Auditor Certificate
- Ultrasonic Hatch Cover Test Certificate of Training
- Small Craft Valuation Course
- Marine & Cargo Surveyor Certificate
- Vessel traffic service operator